Contribute Your Spontaneity Story
There is nothing we love more at Be More Spontaneous than spreading the spontaneous spirit. Has spontaneity made a difference in your life? Do you have some tips on how to use spontaneity in a specific area of life? Did you have an amazing experience that wouldn’t have happened if you weren’t spontaneous? If you’ve got a story to tell and would like to write a guest post for our site, we’d love to share it.
Why Guest Post?
Unfortunately, we are unable to pay for articles at this time. However, if you want to share your story in order to build out your portfolio and be a part of the Be More Spontaneous movement, we’d love to hear from you. Plus, you’ll benefit from:
- Spreading spontaneity.
- Promotion of your story on our social media channels and/or in our newsletter.
- Professional editing and feedback (when time allows).
- Full writing credit including an author byline, bio and link back to your site.
- Photo credit when a photo is provided and published with the post.
- Spontaneity MUST be at the centre of your story or the main topic.
- Articles should be between 500 and 1000 words (no longer). Lists are welcome so long as they meet the minimum requirement.
- You must be the author of the piece – no blog mill pieces please and certainly no plagiarism.
- We will not accept reprints or articles published elsewhere online.
- Articles with an original photograph available (for which you are willing to grant us the publishing rights) will be preferred.
- A single link within the author bio is all that is allowed. No links in the body of the post.
- Native advertising, branded content, or otherwise promotional content will not be considered.
- We reserve the right to edit the copy as we deem necessary and/or add an image or graphic as we see fit.
- We reserve the right not to publish a submitted piece regardless of previous arrangements.
Go For It! (How to Submit Your Story)
Send us your story using the form below. We will let you know if we decide to publish your story however, we can’t promise you that your story will be published. Be sure to also include your social media handles so we can connect with you that way as well. If you are looking to be a GUEST on our podcast. Please let us know using our contact form – tell us why the world simply has to hear your spontaneity story and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for your interest in spreading spontaneity.